Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My BEST FRIEND CAESAR!!!!

Today I am writing about how VERY exciting it was to have my best friend Caesar stay with me for TWO WEEKS while his humans got married! (congrats J & S!!!)

So...he came to my house and we played and played and played until we were both so exhausted we couldn't move, then we did it some more!!! We have the best time and do everything together. Stand up. Sit down. Follow the humans around.

Wrastlin' time!


Can we have some treats now? Please? We're sitting!


Secrets!






If I distract you with a hug, I wonder if I can grab that ball...


Sleepy boys.



I miss him. Hope things are good in your hood, Caesar!!

treats and toys,
Oggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oggy, Isaac was quite worried about you when you were swimming. He was very excited though that you have a best friend and buddy. I am glad that your humans let you have a blog that we can check out. Your friends in ND!!