Thursday, September 11, 2008

Puppy in Calgary

I HAVE A NEW FRIEND!



well, almost.



His name is Ralph and he's currently living outside of Calgary, AB. But in just a week he is going to go home and live with humans Shawna and Kevin! They're very excited about Ralph coming to live in their house.



I hear they have a hot tub on their deck...and since Ralph is a Portuguese Water Dog, I encourage him to hop in when they're not looking and SWIM and SPLASH!! hee. That's what I would do!! But then I'd probably end up sick because I MUST furiously gulp massive amounts of any water I'm near. Hopefully Ralph is smarter about that stuff than I am.



Here he is:



And here he is again!



Pretty Cute. No Boxer Dog, but pretty cute...especially his little white feet!

I hear he doesn't shed either. I think my mom would like me more if I didn't shed. I'm going to work on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Oggy.

This is "Ralph's" Mom...not sure i'm all that excited to hear you're encouraging our new boy to go swimming in the hot tub...although it might be funny once :)

We're going to wait until this little rascal comes home next week to ask him if Ralph is really what he wants to be called. (All dogs should have a say in their own name!) You'll be the first to know if there are any changes.

It's going to be hard for such a young pup to leave his litter-mates -- but knowing he's got pen pals already should truly warm his little puppy heart.

Thank you for the Oggy-style welcome (minus the slobber, of course!)

Can't wait for you two to meet each other!

Love,

-shawna