Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,

I think it must be close to the time you come to visit because my back yard now looks like the north pole.

This year, I have been a very good dog. I only ran away one time and I always, always sit when they ask me to. I've not chewed any shoes and only ate one toaster strudel that I was specifically instructed not to. But it was really, really tasty so I'm going to have to admit I don't regret that one.

But I digress. I really have been a very well-behaved dog. So, for Christmas this year I would like a new toy. As you can see, mine are in sad, sad shape. I've diligently gutted them and continue to toss them in the air and chase them. However, with no stuffing left to remove this has become a bit dull. I've even resorted to playing with my pink watering can on occasion.

In addition, I would also like some TREATS! Treats are my favorite!! I love them and will do anything, and I mean anything for a treat.
Which leads me to my final request... Please, Santa, please would you consider bringing me some humans who respect my dignity? I think this photo speaks to the gravity of my situation.

I promise to leave you some cookies and not chase the reindeer.


Sincerely,


Oggy the Doggy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Oggy,

Tonight I decided to catch up on your blog and it was a wonderful experience. You brought many, much needed smiles to my face. I hope that Santa is good to you and your humans. Give them a kiss for me.

KZ