Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Quandry


Hi, friends! I need your help.

If you’re a reader of this blog, you know I’m a very stylish dog, but tend to be a minimalist with accessories. Except at Christmas when the humans disregard my dignity.

I’ve been trying to decide if I should be wearing a bandana. My humans aren’t very helpful on this because they’re divided. One thinks the bandana is great, adds character and is generally cute. The other thinks the bandana is stupid and makes me look like I have stupid humans.

So…friends, I turn to you. Yea or nea on the bandana as a dogecessory?

Vote below…and I’ll go with you: majority rules!





3 comments:

thirtydaypromise said...

Katie wears a pink bandana every day, and she gets MILLIONS of compliments.

Staci said...

Oggy you are adorable in your bandana and I think your humans should have you wear it every day.

Remy The Portuguese Water Dog said...

Oggy. Remy here. Your Canadian pen pal, remember?

Listen, no matter what the humans say, keep your dignity and ditch the bandana. You're not in a gang. You sure ain't going to the Stampede anytime soon. And you're certainly the most respectable Boxer i've met because you don't need it to mop up your own drool.

We don't have our balls anymore, so the least we can do is make sure they don't dress us up.

Ever.

Don't worry dude, i've got your back on this one...maybe they should put it on the cat?